Thursday 11 December 2014

On Christmas Day at half past three make your self a cup of tea. I’ll think of you, you think of me, underneath the Christmas tree.

I went out for casual tea and conversation with a few close friends on a rainy day.
Jumperskirt by Emily Temple Cute, striped pullover from Dangerfield, boots are Vivienne Westwood for Melissa, and coat stolen from my mammy's wardrobe.
Navy x Cream x Purple
Pots of gingerbread, apple crumble and crème brûlée tea were shared between Sharon, April, Holly, Meg, Annette and I as we chatted in the Tea Centre de-stressing during the holiday period. The scones were huge, and the honey bread was cute.
Christmas trees in the sky.
I've never been in the Strand Arcade before and I walked around like a tourist taking photos of everything. I loved the colours and atmosphere.
There were specialty stores with all kinds of decorated chocolates and gingerbread.
The Aesop store, my holy grail of skincare.
T-Totaler pop up store display.

No comments:

Post a Comment